Skip to content
WHAT MAKES MYRIAD GEMS SUSTAINABLE?
- We have a deep respect for raw materials and the environment, we strive to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Our pieces are made from sustainable materials. We make a conscious effort to source our pearls and stones from providers that meet humanitarian and sustainable standards.
- Artisanal methods of production in our local studio in Byblos, Lebanon.
- Packaging made of recyclable materials and organic fibres.
- Reduced shipping to minimise transportation pollution and CO2 emissions.
- We avoid overproduction, each piece is carefully and meticulously handmade.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.